Information on the just released iWork '06
As expected, Apple today announced iWork '06. The new iWork includes major enhancements within Pages 2 and Keynote 3 including stunning three-dimensional charts, iPhoto-like advanced image editing and masking tools, and spreadsheet-like tables that make it easy to get great results in minutes.
канализационные насосы харьков sferacomforta.com.ua
Pages 2 news
- features mail merge with Mac OS X Address Book, making it easy to personalize documents with predefined fields within templates and quickly drag and drop individual contacts into documents
- two dozen new templates for newsletters, flyers, posters, school reports, scrapbooks, brochures, business proposals and invoices to give users a head start in creating custom documents
- new thumbnail and search views make it easy to work with large documents and quickly find any word or phrase within a document
Keynote 3 news
- offers more ways to create cinema-quality presentations and interactive slideshows with new features designed to bring those presentations to life
- new cinematic transitions including vertical or horizontal blinds, revolving door, swoosh and more.
- offers even more Apple-designed themes, including four specifically designed to take advantage of HD displays
- a new Light Table view mode makes it easy to view an entire presentation at-a-glance and reorganize slides using drag and drop while flexible build animations provide more control of bullet lists, tables and charts including unique timing and sequence of individual bullets, rows, columns or series.
iWork '06 is now available through the Apple Store, Apple's retail stores and Apple Authorized Resellers for a suggested retail price of $79 (US).